Saturday, August 15, 2009

Fair Week

I love fair week fresh maple bars, good food , friends that I haven't seen in a long time, and hypnotist shows make a great week. This year Rigby's fair was the same time as Burley's fair. Cody and I were entered in the ribbon pull at the rodeo (in Rigby.) We had the rodeo on Wednesday night and we won first place. we each got $104.50. I have been in the ribbon pull twice and got first twice thanks to my awesome partner! I love you! On Thursday I decided to head to Burley's fair it is a little more exciting then Rigby's. We met Daniel and Sveta there. The kids were so excitd to see each other because it was the first time since there 3 months in Hawaii! First we took the kids to see the animals.

Next we took them to the big air Jump things. Taelie thought this was awesome!Jacie was not so sure about going down the slide.Kylie showed them it wasn't scary at all.Taelie still just like the jumping part.After the fair we went to storybook park and had pizza and played. This was the first time I had been there. This is an amazing park! These pictures don't do it justice!Jacie going down the slide, braver this time!Taelie driving the boat.Getting sick on the merry-go-round!

1 comment:

  1. Sad we missed you at the fair but I know it gets so crazy when we go home to my moms! Glad you had fun though! We still need to plan our get together!

    ReplyDelete