Sunday, May 31, 2009

Camping

We got to go camping for the first time this year and it was a lot of fun. Roy and Linda were nice enough to let us squish in there camper and lindsey and Tyler came up in theirs. Now since Cody was injured from his previous weekend adventure he couldn't ride his horse so I was really excited for some quality family time!


HORSE RIDES


Grandpa took Kylie and Jacie on a horse ride since dad couldn't. They had so much fun! Kylie has been waiting all Winter long to get to ride Drago again!

Taelie got to go for a short ride too!

Kylie leading Briggen and Jacie around.


4-WHEELER RIDES

The kids loved the 4-wheeler too. Cody did a good job of taking all the kids on the 4-wheeler and even got them asleep a couple of times!JACIE AND BRIGGEN

Jacie and Briggen are about 3 weeks apart and got to spend the first year and a half of their lives together. Now that Lindsey and Tyler have moved back to Tetonia we don't get to see them a lot but they are still the best of friends!

FISHING

We decided to drive down from are camping spot a little ways and do some fishing.
Kylie and Cody
Briggen, Jacie, and Lindsey
Taelie

Kylie and I caught our first fish ever we were both so excited! Of course Kylie's was bigger than mine and she also caught two.


She was so excited!

Grandpa even took care of the two babies for a while so Lindsey and I could fish! Thanks!

Lindsey, Jacie, and Briggen


Thank you for going camping with us. We had so much fun spending time with you guys!






1 comment:

  1. It looks like you guys had so much fun. I am soooo jealous I didn't get to go. I love all of your pic but I REALLY LOVE the one of dad watching the babies. He is so sweet. Hopefully, we all get to go soon! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete