Taelie Emma Jones
Taelie is almost one (4th of July) I can't believe how big she is but at the same time I am getting excited to have life be a little easier. She is crawling everywhere, walking along furniture, and has taken one step! She is my baby (will always be my baby) and I love her so much! Taelie sticks up for herself and will not let her two older sisters push her around. She loves taking baths and splashing in the water. She is starting to sing and her little personality is definately shining through. She will let you know if she likes something or most the time if she doesn't like something. She loves playing outside and loves animals. Horse was actually one of her first words; right up there with Mom and Dad. She loves to chase the chickens around the yard and every now and then catches one! Taelie I love you! -
Taelie is almost one (4th of July) I can't believe how big she is but at the same time I am getting excited to have life be a little easier. She is crawling everywhere, walking along furniture, and has taken one step! She is my baby (will always be my baby) and I love her so much! Taelie sticks up for herself and will not let her two older sisters push her around. She loves taking baths and splashing in the water. She is starting to sing and her little personality is definately shining through. She will let you know if she likes something or most the time if she doesn't like something. She loves playing outside and loves animals. Horse was actually one of her first words; right up there with Mom and Dad. She loves to chase the chickens around the yard and every now and then catches one! Taelie I love you! -
No comments:
Post a Comment